Last updated on July 17th, 2023
Partner With JourneyWoman
2023 Solo Travel Media Kit
JourneyWoman is the original solo women’s travel resource, trusted by women around the world since 1994
JourneyWoman ranks in the top travel websites globally (#16 in 2021)
Women have trusted us for almost 30 years to help them travel safely and well
We have never invested in paid advertising – our growth is by word of mouth
‘Journeywoman.com outperforms businesses with million-dollar branding budgets’ (Toronto Star)
Women Over 50 are travel’s most important influencers and decision makers
Our readers are mature, active, adventurous solo women 50+- the world’s most influential travellers.
This is more than a travel website. Being a ‘JourneyWoman’ is a sign of pride. Our readers consider themselves ‘members’ of a like-minded community of women travellers.
Four things you need to know about JourneyWoman.com
- JourneyWoman.com went online in 1997. It is one of the original travel sites in the world, and regarded as the first website for solo women travellers.
- In 2019, the entire website was rebuilt and relaunched, with a fraction of the original content (which was in excess of 4,000 pages).
- JourneyWoman has never done any advertising or paid SEO. To date, we have grown by word of mouth.
- With the acquisition of WomenTravel.info, we also provide women with the largest (and most searchable) directory of women-friendly travel services in the world, including tours, guides, retreats and accommodations.
Reach and Engagement
- Mailing list: 60,000+ (as of January 2022)
- JourneyWoman.com ranks in the top travel websites in the world (#16 in 2021)
- MOZ Domain Authority: 55 (JourneyWoman.com)
- Twitter followers: 42,000+
- Most of our audience is on Facebook: 25,000
- Private Solo Travel Wisdom Group (7,000+)
- Secondary channels: Instagram: 4,700+ / YouTube: 1000+ / LinkedIn: 900 (established in 2019)*
We can help you build relationships with women travellers
Reader Surveys: We regularly conduct surveys with our global audience of adventurous female travellers to guide our editorial, events and design new services and partnerships. Downloadable PDFS of the samples below are available on our Media page, Contact [email protected] if you’d like to learn more.