When we plan travel, we all have a vision in mind for our journey. What we’ll see, do, and experience. The people we’ll meet. Creating a travel vision board is a visual reminder of our intentions to explore the world. There is power in visualizing your goals.
Part of being Travel Ready is crafting a vision for your future travels, and we’re here to help. We’ve all had a year where our travel plans were curtailed or stalled. Maybe there’s a trip you had to put on hold, and that will be your first post-pandemic journey. Does your vision still hold true? After all, you’ve changed this past year. Your intentions regarding travel may have too. Let’s explore that together.
Join JourneyWoman Editor Amanda Burgess for a two-hour creative, fun session creating your TravelReady Vision, Vision Board and Action Plan. These sessions are not recorded to ensure privacy.
This workshop will give you…
- Clarity on what you really want
- Connection with like-minded peers in the JourneyWoman community
- The tools and time to create your Travel Vision
- The tools and time to create your Travel Vision Board
- Two hours of breathing room and dream time (when was the last time you gave yourself that?)
- An action plan to make it real
- A list of your favourite travel quotes
Creating a physical board? You’ll need…
- Pens, highlighters, markers
- Poster paper
- Glue stick
- Any other items that speak to you (feathers, stickers, jewels, etc.)
Creating a digital board?
How to prepare for this workshop
Wear something comfortable
Think about your intention – what would you like to achieve with your travel vision board?
Bring a list of your personal values or work through the values exploration exercises in the Pre-Work document provided ahead of the workshop.