Last updated on September 21st, 2021
Tips and tools to help you manage grief, isolation and change
by Shawna Robins, Health and Wellness Expert, JourneyWoman Advisory Council
We’ve all been through a difficult year. Our lives have suddenly changed, giving us more challenges and uncertainty than we were prepared to handle.
It’s time to heal. It’s time for life to get back on track. It’s time to get healthy so you can travel and have adventures again.
Shawna Robins, CEO, Kaia Health
“I want to invite you to take your life back – it’s time to take control, rise above, focus on your health and start creating the life you want to live regardless of what’s happening around you.” — Shawna Robins
You already know what’s not working:
- You have brain fog, low energy and physical aches and pains
- Your cravings for sugar and caffeine are just too hard to fight off
- You are tired all day
- You need a glass of wine (or 2 or 3) each night to wind down from the stress of your day
- You can’t physically keep up with your kids or grandkids anymore
- Your pants are noticeably tighter
- You are secretly worried about getting a chronic illness or disease diagnosis
Introducing my new program for JourneyWomen Everywhere!
My signature “Irresistibly Healthy” program is a coaching program for women who want to reset their habits to create profound and lasting changes in your health and your life.
- You feel more mental sharpness, mental clarity, and vibrant
- You can improve your diet so you crave healthier food
- You wake up feeling refreshed and restored
- You find better ways to manage your stress
- You feel more energized and alive
- You can get back to a healthy weight
- You can avoid the dreaded diagnosis
You’ve got this. You have the POWER of transformation within you.
I can help you break through and create profound and lasting changes with your health and your life. Getting healthy isn’t hard when you have the right guide and roadmap for success.
Click here to book a free call with me and learn more. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Shawna is a cancer survivor, mother of three, an international best-selling author of two books Powerful Sleep and Irresistibly Healthy, a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach and a Certified Miracle-Minded Coach with Marianne Williamson.
Shawna has been featured on several podcasts and in Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, and The Huffington Post.
A free download of her latest book, Irresistibly Healthy – Simply Strategies To Feel Vibrant, Alive, Healthy and Full of Energy Again can be found here: www.shawnarobins.com You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
JourneyWoman Kate Savory
“When I began private sessions with Shawna, I was dealing with deep grief from the sudden passing of my best friend, isolated from the COVID-19 lockdowns and staying in various Airbnbs for nine months in a city where I knew no one. As with everyone else, the pandemic turned my traveling lifestyle upside down and revealed my dependence on the demands of constant travel as distractions from emotional, mental and physical fatigue.
My sleep quality improved, my grief lifted, and my anxiety levels dropped. Shawna gave me tools to use to dive deeper as well as techniques to use when I felt I was slipping. Her assessment and solutions were spot-on and easy to implement. She never gave me too much to change at once, always leading me to the next step and offering to steady me as I made the effort.”
– Kate Savory, JourneyWoman and solo traveler, June 2021
There’s no better time than now to show ourselves some love and develop habits that will improve our sleep quality and create better travel experiences in the future. Learn how from Shawna Robins, sleep expert and member of our JourneyWoman Advisory Council.